Friday, September 03, 2004

Scheese, I can write a better right-wing speech than that...

Was it just me or did the Bush speech just seem to go on and on? This was supposed to be the centerpiece of the whole 3-day hateathon? This?

And all the attacks on Kerry -- what's that supposed to be about? After bankrupting the country, ruining the military, destroying our reputation with the rest of the world, Bush & Co. are certainly in no position to lecture Kerry on anything.

Kerry says it best:
You all saw the anger and distortion of the Republican Convention. For the past week, they attacked my patriotism and my fitness to serve as Commander-in-chief. Well, here's my answer. I will not have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could have and by those who have misled the nation into Iraq.
I say it's time we gave the Republicans a licking like they've never seen.

Read the rest of Kerry's speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home