Friday, October 22, 2004

Evanston Group Brings 100 to Buffalo Grove Phone Bank

Report from Sue Schell:
Greetings All,

I'll say it again, the volunteers that I have met
doing this work are the best I've ever had the
pleasure of working with.

So many people showed up last night after working a
long hard day at work. And, how about that nice
traffic on the Edens??? Made me feel bad for the
folks that make that commute every day. Anyway we got
there and boy, did we ever get the job done.

Byron, the manager of the Phonebank Center reported to
Avis LaVelle that our group had brought nearly an
extra 100 people in. They had the most one day callers
working at the PhoneBank with a total of over 150
people last night resulting in nearly 20,000 phone
calls being made to WI.

And, if you couldn't make it, don't worry there will
be other opportunities. I will probably be calling on
you again sometime soon, but wanted you to know how
much your work matters and how close I feel to all of
you wonderful people.
[Note, KerryNSub are preparing an Encore Performance Scheduled for Sun. 10/24 at 2pm. Email Sue Schell for more info.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home