Tuesday, May 18, 2004

New Chicago Field Director Announced


Chris Heinz with Kerry Volunteers at the Vic Posted by Hello

The campaign has announced that Chris Heinz will be returning to Chicago to take a position in the Kerry campaign. Chris will be the new State of Illinois field director starting some time in mid-June.

Note: The following note is a joke. I hope no single volunteers have been overly distraught by finding out this announcement is false. Please, will the rest of the Chicagoland bloggers join and help me out soon I’m dying here?

4 Comments:

Blogger leo said...

Ha, I'll admit you had me fooled for a second. I know we're getting someone out here eventually. I assume I'll read it first on this Blog.

9:37 PM  
Blogger mmat said...

Hilarious Daniel! Thanks for the invite. I will try to catch on to blogging quickly but I must admit I am just a beginner. Magali

5:41 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Magali!

6:58 PM  
Blogger suburbia has spoken said...

That was funny! You had me on that ruse for a minute!

I do hear that the Bush daughters (ugh!) will be joining the Bush campaign full-time... watch out there.

Kerry kids rule!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home